If you're after a Yoga and Pilates Retreat this fun and relaxed yoga and Pilates holiday in Fuerteventura Spain, offers beautiful villa accommodation set amongst the volcanoes of the traditional Canarian village of Villaverde, just 10 minutes from the white-sand beaches of Corralejo.
Spend the week focussing on your own complete wellbeing and practise yoga and Pilates each day, including Hatha, Vinyasa and Power styles, combined with guided meditation sessions and yoga nidra.
This holistic retreat has a team of experienced therapists offering complementary therapies, holistic massage and beauty treatments. You can complement your tai chi classes with reiki or your yoga practice with body stretch therapy, or just enjoy some relaxation time with a massage and some pampering. A one-hour full body massage is included with your stay.
The delicious, healthy food is a real highlight of this retreat. Vegetables are grown in the villa garden and meals are planned and prepared by an in-house nutrition advisor and resident chef who is passionate about creating really delicious healthy food.
In between classes, therapies and food you can simply relax around the unheated swimming pool or beach, go surfing or explore the island. Transfers to the beach and to the town are included and you can join excursions to other parts of the island, rent bikes or take a surf course.
- Between 2 and 4 hours of yoga
- Pilates and meditation tuition per day
- There will also be meditation lessons to choose from and one tai chi lesson per week
- These are a mix of morning and evening sessions spread over the week starting from day 2 (note: the exact schedule will be given to you on arrival)
- Morning sessions start between 8am and 9am
- Evening sessions start around 4pm
- Body & Mind Spa Treatments: 1 hour Full Body Massage A healthy brunch each morning after your yoga and Pilates classes
- 5 Evening meals throughout the week (the exact days of dinner will be advised on arrival)
- Yoga mats are provided
- 7 nights and 8 days accommodation in the Sahara Tent which is a private bedroom with 1 double bed and a single bed, kettle in room and access to a shared indoor bathroom inside the main villa and the outdoor kitchen Prices are based on 2 sharing the room. If you are travelling solo a private room must be booked for a supplement. For accommodation without a single supplement, please see 'other courses at this school' and click on 'Canarias Apartment' for details of the shared room option