This great 7 night and 8 day surfing holiday in Bordeaux in France promises to teach you all the basics to get you up and surfing.
A fabulous week in the surf and sun includes six 90 minute surf lessons. Taught in groups no bigger than 8, the school's fully-accredited surfing instructors can personalise each session and really cater to your individual needs, ensuring maximum progression during your stay. Patient, with plenty of positive encouragement and endless experience, they will make you feel safe in the water, leaving you to concentrate on getting your balance, honing your turns and catching those all-important waves.
Set on one of the best surfing beaches in sunny Bordeaux, guests can be sure of a truly exhilarating experience during daily morning surf lessons. And, after, there will be a well-deserved breakfast waiting for the guests.
- 6 x 90 min surf lessons during the week
- All surf equipment
- All meals during the week (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- 7 night's accommodation in a shared tipi (with up to 3 other guests) with a shared bathroom
- Check in any time before 8pm on day 1 and check out any time after 8am on day 8
- Return airport transfers from Bordeaux airport or Lesparre train station
- Transfers are offered on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays only
- Arrival flights must not be after 8pm and departure flights must not be before 8am
- It is strongly recommended if guests would like to book an airport transfer that they book their flights as close to lunch time as they can
- Set on one of the best surfing beaches in sunny Bordeaux.
- The tipis are set amongst sand dunes and evergreen forests.
- Each tipi is fully-carpeted and come with comfy beds and British plug sockets.
- Entertainment programme featuring everything from beach games to live music, trips into town, informal cooking tuition and campfires
- Meals under the stars in the evening