Stonewater Barn, in the traditional fishing port of Brixham, is the kind of chic yoga retreat and definately romantic getaway retreat that you and your partner will be talking about for ages.
Built by an architect this stunning barn conversion for two provides an ideal romantic getaway, with a host of lovely touches throughout. The cosy wood panelled living room has two sofas, a woodburning stove, and a 40” flatscreen TV with DVD and iPod docking station. This opens onto a private decking area with views out over the enchanting garden, the babbling brook, and the yoga pavilion, which is available for use during your stay.
In addition to having an exceptionally well equipped kitchen, access to an herb garden and a pretty conservatory, Stonewater Barn has a beautifully finished bathroom with a chic walk-in double shower cubicle, and a delightful double bedroom.
- Chic living area with woodburning stove and underfloor heating
- Contemporary kitchen featuring electric oven, grill, gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer and washer dryer.
- Utensils include cafetiere, iron, ironing board, kettle, toaster and vacuum cleaner.
- Dining area with breakfast bar and seating for four
- Bedroom with double bed, bedside tables with lamps, mirror, underfloor heating and integrated wardrobe.
- Bathroom with walk-in double shower cubicle, wash basin, wc, heated towel rail, mirror, underfloor heating and hair dryer
- Decking area with charcoal BBQ and large lawn with stream
- Decking furnished with table and chairs
- Exercise studio and yoga pavilion available by arrangement