Multi- award winning MudTrek provide all-inclusive mountain bike breaks in exclusive cosy, mountain top accommodation and holidays are run along the lines of a "ski-chalet".
- MudTrek offer 2-7 night breaks. Here's an example - a 2 night, fully catered MTB break includes:
- Accommodation (exclusive use inc linen, towels & heating)
- Delicious 2 course evening dinner (2 nights)
- Big breakfast (2 days)
- Packed lunch (2 days)
- 1 day's FREE "off piste" guiding (guide exclusive to your group)
- Optional full suspension bike hire
- Based in stunning rural Carmarthenshire MudTrek's concept is unique - they are the only "one-stop-shop" for mountain bike breaks in the UK.
- Customers are all ages, male and female groups of 2-12 (single sex groups welcome), who come from all over the UK and abroad, are beginners, intermediate and advanced who love the fully catered, all inclusive package offered including "of piste" guiding - a chance to get away from the trail centres and ride some of the best natural singletrack in Wales in the safe hands of a qualified guide. Guiding is exclusive to your group. With the world renowned Brechfa Trails on their doorstep MudTrek really do offer the best of both worlds.
- With accommodation, guiding, food, transport and "chalet girl" services included literally everything is done for you - just ride and/or relax! Guests often bring their non-biking friends and family to just chill out and enjoy the scenery - there are incredible views from the properties and walking from the door. Dogs are welcome too.
- Check out MudTrek Mountain Bike Breaks' great TripAdvisor reviews.
2 cosy mountain top retreats (that can open up as 1 large barn for larger groups). MudTrek breaks are fully catered with FREE "off piste" guiding.
Open all year
Week-ends from £135pp - fully catered with FREE "off piste" guiding