A tropical sanctuary, lined with white sand beaches and surrounded by pristine coral reefs, this island resort is nestled south of Raja Ampat. Composed of sixteen luxurious tropical wooden bungalows, it offers an exclusive diving centre which guarantees amazing sights. Each cottage features a hammock strung over the lagoon where colorful fish shimmer in the aquamarine sea. Remaining respectful of the local eco-systems and Imbued with a sense of being at the end of the world, rarely will guests encounter such concerted preservation efforts, while still being afforded a comfortable and sumptuous experience. With an emphasis on fresh and organic products, the serene beach-side restaurant offers Asian-inspired cuisine and western dishes.
- Stays for 7, 9 or 12 nights
- Island surrounded by their own 1220 sq km No-Take Zone
- Dive center
- Spa services
- Laundry Services
- Restaurant, Cafe, Lounge
- Many activities: diving, snorkeling, village visit, boat ride to mangrove and deserted beaches...
- Rooms with Balinese-style open air bathrooms, air-conditioning, fresh hot and cold showers, desk
- Rooms with mini-bars, in-room safes, and handcrafted furniture and fittings.