AWAKENING CONSCIOUSNESS YOGA RETREAT
SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKA / MACHU PICCHU MAY 18-27th
Book Your Retreat here: https://www.facebook.com/events/393518694354037/
For more info: Ian: (+01) 786-443-9564, email@example.com
Receive guidance from Master Teachers and Shamans. Immerse yourself in the extraordinary power of Mother Nature, ancient wisdom and self-discovery. Explore enigmatic sacred sites and extraordinary places of power. Deepen your yoga practice, inspire your soul, activate your highest potential, reconnect with your inner peace, and expand your consciousness for a more loving, kinder and collaborative world. You will leave feeling invigorated and refreshed and ultimately transformed the rest of your life!
Top Yoga/ayurveda Instructors
Experienced In Peruvian Plant Shamanism
Ian Darrah (Wisdom, Compassion & Wholeness)
Ian Darrah, a teacher of teachers, a knowledgeable and powerful carrier of the yogic and shamanic wisdom tradition, is on a mission to help others in their journey to awaken consciousness. Using his training and experience in fitness, health, yoga, ayurveda and shamanism, Ian inspires and nurtures others to become successful teachers, lead healthier and happier lives and be shining exa mples of kindness and true wellness. Ian is an E-RYT 500, experienced yoga teacher registered with the Yoga Alliance. He is well versed in Tibetan Buddhism meditation techniques, and has trained with master teachers in Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Satyananda and Sivananda as well as with master shamans. He shares his passion to support others in their path towards healing, peace, well-being and higher consciousness through public and private classes, lectures, presentations, workshops, circles and ceremonies throughout the world. His classes are full of experiential activities and inspiring content. Through various holistic approaches, Ian helps you explore different perspectives to develop your inner voice and find your own center in a safe and welcoming environment. He is a kind, devoted, joyous and gentle teacher who credits his students, Swami Brahmavidyananda, the Master Teacher Plants, and the Medicine men/women and shamans for expanding his potential and guiding his own path.
Kyle Roberts (Guidance, Friendliness, Understanding)
Through his transformation and inspiration while studying with master yoga, ayurvedic and shamanic teachers, Kyle made the conscious decision to provide support and empower others wishing to improve their health and well-being and to fulfill their life’s purpose. Kyle is a graduate of the Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque, New Mexico, under the tutelage of Dr. Vasant Lad. He has also studied Jyotish, the classical vedic astrology that deals with astral light patterns that affect our destiny. His studies have taken him throughout the U.S., India and the Amazon. Kyle combines his skills, training, and experience to provide assistance to his students. He loves to integrate classical healing practices with modern practicality for individual health concerns. His greatest joy is facilitating personal transformation and serving the needs of others.
Ian and Kyle are both multidimensional teachers that use their combined extensive training, experience, knowledge and resources to offer a dynamic integral approach to Eastern and Shamanic wisdom and tools to help you attain physical, emotional, mental and spiritual alignment and balance in our hectic modern lives.
- Program Includes:
- 9 nights accommodations dual occupancy room: 1 night in Machu Picchu 3-star hotel and 8 nights in the Sacred Valley of the Inka at PachaMama Wasi (Home of Mother Earth), a magnificent yoga/shamanic styled property providing a place for personal transformation with the grace of spirit.
- All home cooked, delicious and fresh vegetarian meals for maximum “medicinal benefit”, physical & spiritual cleansing at PachaMama Wasi.
- 30+ hours of Yoga & Ayurveda with Expert Teachers including: (7) Expert led Classes & Integrated Workshop themes (3-6 hours Daily) exploring fundamentals of Hatha “Integral” Yoga, Ayurveda Self-care understanding & protocols, and Amazonian & Andean Shamanism.
- Visit Macchu Picchu with the expert Spiritual Guide & Medicine Man/Shaman known as “the guardian of Machu Picchu”, Juan de Dios Kucho.
- Thorough post-Ceremony Healing Integration Group Share Sessions the day after each plant-medicine ceremony.
- 3 Guided Tours to top tourist-site destinations: Macchu Picchu, Ollantaytambo Archeological Park, Salineras “Salt Mines”, Famous Pisac “Indigenous Market”
- Airport Transfers
- Included In Price (Participation Optional):
- Huachuma (San Pedro) Sacred Plant Medicine Ceremony with Master Shaman.
- Ayahusca Sacred Plant Medicine Ceremony with Master Shaman
- Purification Sweat Lodges
- Despacho (Mother Earth Offering) Ceremonies & a Personal Healing led by Master Q’Ero Indigenous Shaman
- Not Included: * Restaurant lunch and dinner in Machu Picchu * Airfare to and from Cusco
- You will have the opportunity to purchase & develop with proper guidance: Sacred Medicine Bundle, Medicine Bags, Feather Wands (Condor), Crystals, Essential Oils etc. on-sight. These
- items are made by the Shamans or close associates of the Medicine People who will be working with you.
- Price: $2350
- Book by April 15th and save $125.
- $500 deposit required.
- Sliding scale, Karma Yoga (Seva), Youth & Senior
- discounts available - please inquire.
- For more info:
- Ian: (+01) 786-443-9564, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kyle: (+01) 904-993-4155, email@example.com
- * Within 4+ weeks of the start-date are refundable or transferable for 24 months
- * Within 4 weeks of the start-date are non-refundable and transferable for 24 months
- * Any refunds will incur a $100 administrative fee